The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will be conducting the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT-2018) for candidates seeking admission into the Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) programme on January 20, 2018.
Meanwhile, the admit cards for the same have been released on the official website, the link for which is aicte-gpat.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE GPAT 2018 ADMIT CARD:
IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD THE SAME, ALL THE CANDIDATES NEED TO FOLLOW THE BELOW-MENTIONED STEPS:
- Go to the official website, aicte-gpat.in
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” link
- Enter your registration details in the space provided
- Admit cards will be displayed on screen
- Download and take a print out for future reference
- The total duration of the test is three hours
- The test comprises a total of 125 questions of four marks each
- For any incorrect answer, negative marking will be done
- For each correct answer, there are 4 marks.
GPAT is conducted in various cities across India.
The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-approved institutions/university departments/constituent colleges/affiliated colleges. A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of the GPAT score.
ABOUT THE EXAM:
A total of 841 institutes will participate with nearly 24,096 seats are on offer. Further, every year, about 30,000 candidates appear for the AICTE GPAT.
GPAT is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. This test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master’s (MPharm) programme.